Major Announcement About Your Future Wealth
When you think of the word “Futurism” what comes to mind?
Maybe it’s the Jetsons with their robot maid, flying cars and cities in the sky.
Or maybe instead it’s a post-apocalyptic world like Blade Runner where technology has only hampered the human race.
Whatever your ideas are about Futurism, throw them out the window.
Because today I’m going to show you not only how to think about Futurism.
But also how it can help improve your portfolio.
Over the past two issues of Technology Profits Daily, I handed the reigns over to Robert Williams.
Robert’s the chief futurist here at Seven Figure Publishing.
And thus far he’s briefly touched on how technology is revolutionizing the health care sector.
In short, the spike in telemedicine tech we’ve seen in recent months is a bell we can’t un-ring in health care when this crisis is over.
How patients interact with their doctors has changed… forever. The fortunes to be made from this and other rapidly emerging technologies coming out of our current crisis will be enormous.
Today, I want to show you more about the system Robert uses to find the best investing opportunities.
Then, I’ll show you how you too can get in on the Futurist action.
Let’s get started…
Profits of the Future Come From These 5 Criteria
Robert’s an expert in finding companies on the verge of a breakthrough.
He originally started as an analyst for one of the most revered and prestigious medical institutions on Earth — whose endowment is valued at $3.4 billion.
And from there he became the lead analyst for a Fortune 500 company with revenues at $12 billion.
He’s collaborated with countless bestselling financial authors and founded an internet company worth millions today.
His vast experience has given him the skills to build a system perfect for locking in the next big thing…
And he’s fine-tuned his approach into a five-point system to evaluate each new company…
- Fresh New Market: First, the company must be targeting a fresh, new market — not one that’s overcrowded with competitors
- Game-Changing Appeal: Its technology must be game-changing… something that will truly revolutionize the way things are done
- Market Target: The company behind it also needs to know who its potential customers are. It can’t just be hoping its tech will catch on… it needs a plan to make sure it does!
- Backed by Smart Money: Of course, Robert will want some proof that it’s not just hype. So he’ll make sure some deep-pocketed investors have put their money on the line too — especially venture capitalists known for avoiding reckless investments
- Existing Catalyst: Finally, Robert needs to see a compelling catalyst — an impending event that will generate a lot of buzz in the next six–nine months.
Of course, not every company is going to meet all five points of the system.
Some companies may have the right idea in a fresh new market but have no idea how to fund themselves.
Others may be thinking way far out into the future but be too far ahead of their times. If the technology isn’t there to back up your idea, then you’re out of luck.
The timing and climate have to be perfect. And oftentimes it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
But that’s what Robert does. He’s darn good at it, too.
And today, he’s targeting nearly a dozen companies that have a huge potential in their industry.
All in fast-growing sectors like AI, 5G and AR, just to name a few.
I’m pleased and excited to introduce Robert’s research to you today. His work is a fantastic addition to what you get from me here at Tech Profits Daily.
In the big picture, Robert shares my long view of the future.
Namely, the future is bright and filled with more opportunity than the mainstream media or Wall Street analysts say.
There are off-the-radar companies all around us right now working on building that future.
To a bright future,