Moderna’s Massive Vaccine Breakthrough

We have a few more of your opinions on voter fraud.

“The corruption in the voting process — real or suspected — is fueling a loss of confidence in the democratic process and respect for our form of government,” a reader writes. “And the answer is staring us right in the face!

“With all the trillions of dollars the government is so eager to hand out, it would seem one of the best projects to spend on would be to outfit every precinct in the country with modern electronic (hack-proof) voting machines.

“Let’s do this and stop a problem that seems to get worse with each new election.”

Our next reader says: “If there is voter fraud, expose it. Call states out. Give concrete examples. Don’t stoke people’s ire with unproven fluff. We don’t need this.”

And our final contributor today says: “It’s been almost two weeks since the election, and there’s no evidence of widespread fraud.Trump’s margin in the battleground states in 2016 was a small fraction of Biden’s margin this year. 

“The popular vote margin is well over 5 million for Biden over Trump. Our democracy and the will of the people has spoken. It’s time to come together and move on as a country.”

Can Americans heal the divide, readers?

Speaking of healing, what are your expectations for the U.S. economy in the coming four years?

Send your opinions to, TheRundownFeedback@SevenFigurePublishing.com.

Your Rundown for Monday, Nov. 16, 2020…

Game-Changing Vaccine News from Moderna

With COVID-19 cases proliferating around the world — again — social distancing measures alone don’t seem to be the answer to containing the impact of the novel coronavirus. So the race for a vaccine is in overdrive.

According to an article at Nature: “Of the confirmed active vaccine candidates, 72% are being developed by private/industry developers, with the remaining 28% of projects being led by academic, public sector and other non-profit organizations.”

Per the World Health Organization, there are upwards of 70 vaccines in development around the world.

This morning, we learn one of those developmental vaccines from Moderna (Nasdaq: MRNA) “shows its coronavirus vaccine is more than 94% effective in preventing Covid-19,” CNBC says, according “preliminary phase three trial data…

“The analysis evaluated 95 confirmed Covid-19 infections among the trial’s 30,000 participants.”

To parse that information further, 90 of those infections were reported among the group receiving a placebo with just 5 cases reported among those receiving Moderna’s two-dose vaccine.

Under normal circumstances, vaccines take between 10 to 15 years for approval; pharmaceutical companies have attempted to compress that timeline to fewer than 18 months. It would appear Moderna is one of the closest companies to do so.

On the news, MRNA shares are up 5.5%, but with an announcement from HHS Secretary Alex Azar that the FDA “will move as quickly as possible” to make way for emergency approval, we expect Moderna to rally further.

Market Rundown for Monday, Nov. 16, 2020

S&P 500 futures are up 30 points to 3,612.

Oil is up 4.2% to $41.81 for a barrel of West Texas Intermediate.

Gold is down $3.30 per ounce to $1,882.90.

Bitcoin’s added 2.7% to its price at $16,336.04.

Send your comments and questions to, TheRundownFeedback@SevenFigurePublishing.com.

Take care, and we’ll catch up Wednesday.

For the Rundown,

Aaron Gentzler

Aaron Gentzler

You May Also Be Interested In:

S&P Kisses All-Time High… Is it Just a Tease?

Now we know all of the ‘stuff’ that is going on and yet the market continues to march higher... in complete defiance of what seems like logic... but remember – the market is not trading on what is happening today (for the most part – although there are times when a headline can cause short-term angst) but rather it is trading on what it thinks the economy will look like 4 – 6 months out – and apparently – I guess – it’s going to be a ‘bed of roses’...

Aaron Gentzler

Aaron Gentzler is the publisher of Seven Figure Publishing. He is also the editor of The Rundown and has been with Agora Financial / Seven Figure Publishing since 2005. He's been covering technology and markets for over a decade.

View More By Aaron Gentzler

LEARN TO TRADE LIKE A PRO WITH THE SEVEN FIGURE PODCAST! [CLICK HERE]