What is “cache”?
Cache stores temporary files, such as Web pages and other online media, that your browser downloaded from the Internet to speed up the loading of pages and sites you’ve already seen. Clearing your cache and cookies will erase your settings from websites you visit regularly. Some effects of clearing cache are:
- Websites may load a little slower on the first visit afterward, since images and content have to be reloaded
- If you opted to have certain websites remember your login information (username and/or password), this will be cleared from your browser’s memory. You will have to type in the login information and sign in again to access your account on the website(s).
- About Seven Figure Publishing
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Seven Figure Publishing
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- General Investing Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website